Testing Services Offered
- ● Drug Testing Collection
- ● Breath Alcohol Testing
- ● Consortium / Third Party Administration
- ∆ Random Selections
- ∆ Contracting with Labs and Collection Sites
- ∆ Records Maintenance and MIS Reporting
- ∆ Compliance Assistance
Drug use is a major concern in the workplace today – shown to account for significant losses in productivity, work injuries, and employee theft to support the habit. The time to establish and enforce a drug use policy is before an issue arises. Prevention is the best solution.
We can offer testing for those regulated by federal agencies (FMCSA, PHMSA, USCG, FAA, FTA, FRA, and HHS) as well as non-federally-regulated companies under local state laws. We are ready and able to do either.Third Party Administration/Consortium
Establishing & maintaining a drug & alcohol testing program is a confusing situation. What do you need? When do you need it? How do you get it done? What is legal and required? Most companies hire a third party to help take care of the details.
What does this include?
- ● Random selection consortium
- ● Contracting with a labs
- ● Contracting with collection sites wherever needed
- ● Contracting with breath alcohol technicians
- ● Contracting with Medical Review Officer
- ● Ensuring tests are done in compliance with regulations
- ● Receive and communicate test results
- ● Maintaining testing records for your company
- ● Providing MIS reports
- ● MedTox
- ● Quest Diagnostics
- ● CRL (Clinical Reference Laboratory)
- ● Alere Toxicology
- ● ATN Labs (Advanced Toxicology Network)
Turnaround times on results are as short as possible. Negative tests are reported in 1-2 business days. Non-negative tests must be reviewed by a medical review officer – which can add 2 days to the time. For non-DOT regulated industries, we can do instant, on-site testing – with non-negative going to the lab for further analysis.