Speaking & Workshops
Nationally, Dr. Tasky is available to teach medical, chiropractic, and nursing groups the required FMCSA training for NRCME training and certification. If your hospital group or association is in need of this training, please contact Dr. Tasky at 218-740-0168 or call the continuing education department at Northwestern Health Sciences University: 952-885-5446.
In the Duluth, area Dr. Tasky is available to do on-site speaking engagements on a number of health related topics. If your group is looking for education in one of the following areas, call to discuss it with Dr. Tasky. At least 2 weeks notice is needed.
- ● Most Common Work Injuries and Strategies to Avoid Them
- ● Nutrition in the Workplace – How to Make Lasting Changes
- ● Repetitive Stress Injuries for the Desk Worker
- ● Supervisor Training – Drug Use Reasonable Suspicion
- ● Posture and Ergonomics – Practical Changes Interactive Workshop
Have another topic you'd like addressed in our area? Call and ask.
We also work closely with Dr. Heather Rose-Carlson of Calibrate, LLC.
Dr. Carlson is a licensed clinical psychologist. She provides consulting and workshops for organizations regarding human resource topics. If your organization is looking for workshops regarding the following topics or business consultation, please contact Calibrate Business Consulting at 218-729-6499 or visit our website at www.calibratellc.com
- ● Leadership, Management, Team, and Employee Coaching
- ● Mission and Vision creation, revision implementation
- ● Team Effectiveness and Efficiency
- ● Communication/Relations
- ● Conflict Resolution
- ● Career/Job Matching